Cloud-based mobile app maker Appy Pie integrated location based Directory API that will empower developers to create the next generation of store finder, restaurant locator and city guide apps for both Android and iOS. This certainly is a wonderful API integrated for app developers to connect localized offline stores with their local audience, API comes with following advance features:
- Ability to add categories and respectable listings with options to sort them alphabetically or by freshness.
- Ability to add category Icons.
- Standard search will lets users search stores by address or postal code.
- Location based Search will auto detect users position and displays the closest listings around the current location.
- Ability to add distances in Km or in Miles.
- Ability to add street view display.
- Built in Bulk CSV Upload feature.
- Ability to add User Ratings & Reviews.
- Coupon Integration along with Passbook Support.
- One Touch Call
- Opentable Integration
Part 1 of the videos depicts the steps to activate location services on the Web end & Part 2 on the Mobile end: Below Videos demonstrates of how you can integrate Location API with Directory page to create the next generation of store finder, restaurant locator, city guide and other location based apps for both Android and iOS.